Re: (PM) New PM user Q. What do you think of the PM?

DG (bidon@webnet.qc.ca)
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 09:37:02 -0500

At 08:01 03-02-99 -0600, you wrote:
>How much is a PRI in Canada per mo.?
>We got a quote of $392 mo. (Corpus Christi,TX) not including taxes.

We are using PRI from Bell Canada and it is very expensive compare to the
competition (and Bell is doing bad business in giving free internet to whom
take their long distance with them). These guys at Bell are very stupido if
they think that they will keep us with them!

Right now we are paying about 1100$ without taxes for one PRI with Bell, we
have seven! But in less time that it takes to see the snow melt, we'll be
gone from them.

Soon we'll be out of Bell's list of customer and we'll pay about 760$ per
PRI with another telco. Videotron has offered us PRI at 670$ with a tree
years contract but we dont believe in a company that want to sell us PRI
and want to sell our customer Internet access !!!

DG