Re: (PM) US Robotics

Ronkainen (ronkainen@rmi.net)
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 10:08:44 -0700 (MST)

Iceman ~

I have had tremendous success with the &N32 string. USR's Tech Ref on
their homepage (http://www.3com.com/online - click on Manuals). Sets the
ceiling to 48K and has stabilized connections (don't know why). You can
increase or reduce the numerals in the string to increase or decrease your
ceiling by 1.333K. You can also use &Uxx to set the floor.

Todd