Re: (PM) US Robotics

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Tue, 02 Feb 1999 09:11:31 -0800

Iceman wrote:

> We have a Customer who has a USR COURIER V. EVERYTHING with V.34 (ext)
> upgraded to X2 and later to v.90. When he had the X2 Protocol he connected
> at 45333 bps. With the V90 Protocol he connects no more than 31200 bps.
> With X2 he was disconnected often. We have PM3 with ComOS 3.8.

He never connected at 45333 using X2 as the PM never supported X2. My
guess is that he was using V.90 at the time. Have you tried disabling
X2? Has there been anything added to the phone line (Answering machine,
etc)? Have you tried the same modem from a different location?

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"