Re: (PM) PM- comparsion with ciscoAS5300

Christopher E. Brown (cbrown@denalics.net)
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 17:25:16 -0900 (AKST)

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, MAHESH KUMAR N. wrote:

> Hi...
>
> Does anyone have points to countattack AS5300 as a competition to PM-3.
> Would appreciate if you could share them with me.

You better have Cisco trained people on the full time staff. They
are very complex to set up compared to a PM3 (or any other
Livingston/Lucent device).

----
As folks might have suspected, not much survives except roaches,
and they don't carry large enough packets fast enough...
--About the Internet and nuclear war.