Re: (PM) LT Winmodem 1-800

Ed Schulz (edschulz@lucent.com)
Mon, 01 Feb 1999 09:45:29 -0500

>From: "Mike Oas" <moas@thot.net>
>Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 16:53:56 -0500
>Subject: (PM) LT Winmodem 1-800
>
>I RTFA but couldn't find this info on a previous post... what's the 1-800
>number for technical support for LT Winmodems... We had two users that
>called this number about 3 weeks ago and they were able to connect in no
>time with great connection rate improvements... it'd be nice to know what
>voodoo they're passing on :)

Lucent Microelectronics does not sell modems. We sell the chips and code
to the modem vendors and PC OEMs. It is those modem and PC vendors who
are responsible for supporting their modems.

As an occupational hobby I provide some support when people post specific
questions in comp.dcom.modems. What specific problems are your users
having?

--
Ed Schulz
edschulz@lucent.com