Re: (PM) 3Com Impact IQ

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 13:28:55 -0700 (PDT)

On 23 Jul 1998, Jeff Greer wrote:

> I have a customer who dials in using a 3Com Impact IQ. He dials in using
> both ISDN channels. After about 10 seconds his connections terminates. He is
> able to dial in on a single channel with no problems.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions or even an init string?

Are you using reported_ip (assuming you have multiple PM-3s in the hunt
group)?

What does a PPP debug look like (set debug 0x51) for the failed channel?

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>