Re: (PM) Dumb PM3 question

Douglas Michaud (admin6@teleport.com)
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 10:24:11 -0700

In message <199807301611.JAA10811@bast.livingston.com>, Rick Rountree writes:
>Greetings,
>
>Does anyone know if there is any reason why I could not use two PRIs on
>separate hunt groups on the same PM3? I don't believe there would be a
>problem but I'd rather ask first before trying it and finding out that I
>can't... <g>

There would be nothing to configure on the PM3 regarding different
hunt configs, that is under the direct operational purview of the
telco. There are some different issues with PRI, regarding the amount
of circuits you can have within a hunt group, but that's not relevant
here.

regards,

-------
Douglas Michaud, {dmichaud|admin6}@teleport.com, Teleport Engineering
PGP Id=FADF93C5, Fprint=B9 04 FD FA E7 4C 83 69 DD 45 E2 D2 17 D5 DD 2F