Re: (PM) Incorrect Acct-Termination-Cause

Miquel van Smoorenburg (list-portmaster-users@news.cistron.nl)
28 Jul 1998 17:49:53 GMT

In article <19980728112214.A14314@staff.msen.com>,
Jeff Haas <jmh@mail.msen.com> wrote:
>On Fri, Jul 24, 1998 at 12:19:57PM +0000, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
>> $ grep Vendor-Specific detail | sort -u
>> Vendor-Specific = "V307:T2:L14:Host Request"
>
>Are you saying that the PM is returning the information in the RADIUS
>accounting logs?
>We are very interested in getting this into our logs if at all possible.

Yes, the next Livingston Radius (2.1) will probably support this. The
rudimentary support you see above is from radiusd-cistron-1.5.4.3.beta4
which is not yet available on my ftp site but will be in a few days
I hope (I've taken apart its internals right now).

Mike.

--
 Miquel van Smoorenburg | Our vision is to speed up time,
    miquels@cistron.nl  |   eventually eliminating it.