Re: (PM) T1 WAN Card

R Gibbons (rkg@empirenet.com)
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 09:15:42 -0700 (PDT)

We've got the WAN cards in two PM3's each of which has 2 PRI's.
We're also running BGP with one of those cards. They are operating
without problems (except for a few BGP issues, but that's another
story). We're also running multiple Frame Relay subinterfaces on the
other WAN card. Now if we can just get it to slice bread.

Rich Gibbons
EmpireNet Inc.