Re: (PM) Dial Out

Steve Bourne (sbourne@livingston.com)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 16:32:16 -0700

I have successfully configured this using telnet access. You must set the
following (this is from memory...):

set <port_name> device /dev/network
(option: use "twoway" instead of "device" to allow dial-up login access)
set <port_name> service_device telnet <tcp_port>
set <port_name> modem <modem_name>
set <port_name> modem on
set <port_name> xon off
set <port_name> rts on

Use the same tcp port for all three async ports; DialIP should get the
first available.

SteveB