Re: (PM) New website looks ok - but has several issues.

Eric Launder (eric@livingston.com)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 14:57:28 -0700

At 02:37 PM 7/22/98 -0700, MegaZone wrote:

**snip**

>I think the site can work, the content still seems to be there and in
>relatively the same location, it is really a cosmetic change. But some
>of the obvious links are hidden in pop-ups now, and functionality for all
>browsers has suffered. If those get addressed I think it would work
>better.
>
>Just don't let any marketing folks make them add MORE images or scripting,
>that would just degrade things.

Oh heaven forbid!!!! Don't let anyone in marketing touch the web
page...such simpletons could never understand the overwhelming complexities
of the web and proper html formatting!!!!!