Re: (PM) "Set register" values

Chris Adams (cadams@ro.com)
22 Jul 1998 20:19:15 GMT

According to Joe Hartley <jh@metheny.brainiac.com>:
>Jake Messinger <jake@ams.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, John Storms wrote:
>>
>> > There should be a tech note on the web page that goes through the various
>> > values for erasing flash cells.
>>
>> There is, its under the NETBOOTING technote and tells you all the values
>> for erasing including if you have a very old com os.
>
>Of course, getting to the Technotes means navigating the new horrific
>website, which looked horrible under lynx 2.3 and crashed NS3.02 on my Sun.
>No, folks, I don't want java loading cute little popup thingies or a
>104K image of a PM4 (god, haven't these people figured out how to reduce
>an image's size yet?), I just want to get to the info I need.

If you are going to use Lynx, at least use a recent version that has
lots of bugs fixed. I use Lynx 2.8rel.2, and the new website looks okay
in it. It is easier to use than the old site, actually, since the first
25 lines are not the navigation sidebar anymore.

I haven't looked at the new site with anything other than Lynx, so I
don't know how it looks otherwise.

--
Chris Adams - cadams@ro.com
System Administrator - Renaissance Internet Services