Re: (PM) suprasonic 336V+ init string

I don't work for Lucent RABU (livingston@iav.com)
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 07:20:31 -1000 (HST)

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998, L'Equipe du Royaume wrote:

> Hi
>
> We have disconnection problems with the following supra modem:
>
> V1.440-12-V34_DS
> SupraSonic 336V+
> Built: June 18 1996 14:45:48
>
> Does anyone know of any great init. string or other problem solver.
>
> ver>
> Livingston PortMaster PM-2e ComOS 3.7.2

This is modem is on your side or the customers side?
What is the disconnect reason from your customers side?
Is it a regular thing like every 20 minutes or is it intermittant?
Does it happen to everyone or just a few?

8) debugging does require a _full_ amount of information... or it's just
blind attacks versus the problem...

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood