Re: (PM) What external modem do you like?

Scott Black (admin@emporium.on.ca)
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 10:39:35 -0400

At 01:13 AM 7/15/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I am about to buy a bunch of modems for a Portmaster 25. Yea we are
>actually adding more analog lines then digital. I have used zoom modems in
>the past but have had trouble with them locking up. Any recommendations out
>there?

I've used USR Sportsters, Motorola Lifestyles and Cardinal MVP288XFs.

In my experience, the Cardinals are by far the best. If you can afford USR
Courriers, get them. If not, you can probably find the Cardinals for around
$35 a throw.

Scott