Re: (PM) MLPPP ISDN broken for some in 3.8bXX

Larry Vaden (vaden@texoma.net)
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 08:48:07 -0500

We can confirm interoperability problems between the PM3 and the Cisco as
well.

Two different units, 100% of our sample.

Log occasionally shows connects for 0 seconds.

Bay Networks NetGear 328 appears not to exhibit interoperability problems.

Larry Vaden
Internet Texoma, Inc.