RE: (PM) BRI -> PRI -> PM3

Scott D. Sipe (scotts@techline.com)
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 11:00:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, Mark Radabaugh wrote:

> I am very interested. PRI's here are $1000/mo, CT1 is $750/mo and
> BRI's are $42/mo. If the equipment is resonably priced it would be
> great.

The $42/Month works out to $21/Month per channel, is this for measured
service ?

The equipment is somewhat expensive, almost doubles your per port costs.
In our area there are pretty hefty setup charges for CT1 so it works out
pretty close. The recurring charges are the best, we save almost
$80/Channel per month for any other digital solution, they are actually
cheaper than analog lines for us and cuts our copper useage in half.

Scott,

Scott Sipe scotts@techline.com (360) 532-8986 Ext. 5125
Network Planner (360) 533-0325 Fax
Techline http://www.techline.com