RE: (PM) 3.8b17 conclusions (User = @!])

James Laszko (james@tfbnet.com)
Thu, 09 Jul 1998 08:09:11 -0700

At 12:19 AM 7/9/98 , you wrote:

>At this point in time, this is currently a bug in 3.8b17 that we are
>working to crush for the next beta release that affects users on PRI
>lines.
>
>I would recommend that you log it with support then downgrade to either an
>earlier beta or to 3.7.2c3 to avoid your users any further pain.

Um, I'm seeing this problem on CT1's running B8ZS,ESF on a 5ESS (say that 5
times fast)....

James Laszko - Systems Administrator - TFBnet - http://www.tfb.com
james@tfbnet.com - http://www.tfb.com/james
P.O. Box 2828 - Fallbrook, CA - 92088 - USA
(760) 728-7920, (760) 728-6572 [Fax]

finger james@gate.tfb.com for PGP Public Key
fingerprint: 26A5 731C A2F9 49EC A7F9 F9DE A740 818E 4D53 7556