Re: (PM) Feature Request (was SECURITY PROBLEM.)

D. Scott Gardner (sgardner@livingston.com)
Thu, 09 Jul 1998 07:52:26 -0700

At 12:05 AM 7/9/98 -0400, Rick Smith wrote:

>sure... "run comos3.8 or greater and use the Java app" is the response
>from livingston, so they don't have to add 2 lines of code that will
>"bloat" the server, but what about when ComOS releases SUCK so bad we
>refuse to use them at all ?

REALLY, I didn't know that this was the official response from us.

Thomas Kinnen has been a long time user of Livingston products, he happens
to like some of the new software coming out of our group. So he suggested
that Christopher Candreva try something new.

D. Scott Gardner sgardner@livingston.com
510.737.2217

Lucent Technologies, Remote Access Business Unit
4464 Willow Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588-8519