RE: (PM) Modemcards hang in PM3

Stephen Zedalis (tintype@exis.net)
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 14:42:24 -0400 (EDT)

I too, have noticed that when there is a burp on the D channel that the
red light does not clear on restoration of the link in 3.8b17. As
reported, a power cycle of the unit fixes it, so does "reset Dx" but
either solution dumps callers so on a loaded server they are not an
option.

Can we get this new "feature" fixed?