Re: (PM) ISDN TA's

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 16:23:12 -0700 (PDT)

On 29 Jun 1998, Tatsuya Kawasaki wrote:

> For the most case, well at least in Japan, I am sure this applies to you.
> for 64K, I don't think you need anthing new. But for 128k, I believe
> you need hispeed serial card, or whatever you called, in order to
> get true 128K, otherwise you will get some where around 80K or so.

Unless the TA is an internal card of course...

Unfortunately I can't really recommend a specific TA since I've been using
ISDN routers almost exclusively for quite a bit and am out of that loop.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>