Re: (PM) 3.8b13

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:09:31 -0700 (PDT)

On 28 Jun 1998, Randy Norton wrote:

> Well I still cant get any routing past our gateway via our PM3. I can
> ping it etc and past the gate way. I did notice on the IRX111 that used
> to have OSPF source flags that the unit now has none so not sure what
> would have changed to make the routing break. any one have sugestions no
> how to check this to find the problem thanks.

You mentioned in a previous e-mail that this is 3.8b13, right? Do you
have the release notes? They explain that expected behavior in regards to
OSPF when you upgrade to b13. OSPF interface parameters get removed and
have to be re-entered.

Is there some functionality required by your network, that is in 3.8b13?
It is a Beta and unless you have specific reasons for using it I would
just stick with 3.7.2c3.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>