Re: (PM) PPP Negotiation Fails Over BRI

Mark Borchers (markb@infi.net)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 16:55:48 -0400

On 30 Jun 98, at 15:27, Jake Messinger wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Jun 1998, Mark Borchers wrote:
>
> > PM-2 records a CONNECT
> > OR-U tries to send LCP REQUESTS
> > PM-2 never receives LCP REQUESTS
>
> really! You NEVER see ANY LCP negotiation at ALL on the pm 2?

Not for this customer. I see the whole negotiation process for other
sites dialing into other ports. Problem follows this customer around
when I put him on a different port. Replaced the customer's OR-U as
well, with no change in symptoms. I told you this was a bizarre case!

> > OR-U gives up and hangs up
> > PM-2 reports normal CALL CLEAR
>
> Is there ANY isdn-debug info that gets spit out on the pm 2 console?

See above. :-(

Mark Borchers
Network Engineering Dept.
Network Two Communications Group