Re: (PM) MTU size?

Karl Denninger (karl@Mcs.Net)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:14:22 -0500

On Tue, Jun 30, 1998 at 02:56:25PM -0500, Kevin Sawyer wrote:
> [...]

PPP MTUs are negotiated before the connection AUTHENTICATES.

Ergo, an MTU spec in the RADIUS database does nothing, since the client has
already negotiated it before it sends the user request.

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin
http://www.mcs.net/          | T1's from $600 monthly / All Lines K56Flex/DOV