Re: (PM) ITU v.90 info

Tommy Dorsey (td2@elguapo.c-gate.net)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 19:38:26 -0500 (CDT)

According to the link that Scott sent, if you go to it and read it,
specifically says in the last paragraph that v.90 is NOT finished yet,
and will NOT be formalized until September. Jeez, the guy sent you ammo to
fire back at him, you don't need any other links. Here is the Quote:
***Start Paste***

Note to Editors:
The Study Group has agreed to apply the approval procedure under which the
draft text is circulated to all ITU-T members to determine whether the
Study Group is to be assigned the authority to give it final approval
("decision") at its next meeting. After unanimous approval by the Study
Group, the standard takes effect. For the V.90 draft standard, the
"decision" step is scheduled for September 1998.
***End Paste***

I'm happy with Lucent/Livingston. Their stuff works.
Tommy