Re: (PM) PM3 / b17 Reboots?

Florian Lohoff (flo@mini.gt.owl.de)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 20:29:25 +0200

On Sat, Jun 27, 1998 at 07:27:38AM -0700, James Laszko wrote:
> I went into PMVision, logged into one of my PM3's and noticed - hmm.. -
> It's 7:15AM, I've been asleep since about 11:00PM last night, yet my PM3
> has an uptime of 7 hours.. I guess it must have rebooted itself.... <g>
> Anyone else seeing reboot problems? Code's been stable for us right up to
> the last beta release - b17 went to hell on us...

I had this problem in b15 and downgraded to b13 ... have tried b17
but had many V.90/V.34 problems (and also @!) and downgraded
again to b13 ... I have reported this problem to support@livingston.com
when i had b15 and asked immediatly when b17 came out but no answer.
Think they just ignore the problem (although it wont go away).

Flo

--
Florian Lohoff		flo@mini.gt.owl.de      	+49-5241-470566