Re: (PM) PM2 with BRI cards (fwd)

Jon Lewis (jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net)
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 12:12:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 27 Jun 1998, MegaZone wrote:

> Yeah, right - have some ignorant FUD. There is enough bullshit without
> someone spreading ignorant, baseless comments like this. Wah! I'm
> having problems that haven't been fixed, so I'm going to whine and try
> to cause a false panic to get my revenge. Oh, grow up.

Baseless is in the eye of the beholder. Have you been bitten by the same
ComOS ISDN bugs for > 6 months? Has Livingston stopped talking to you
about the problem?

That I've been having the same problem with various different ComOS
versions for > 6 months with no resolution is annoying. That Livingston
Support no longer even humors me by returning calls and at least
pretending to be working on the problem is scarey.

I will try to take this up with management next week...if I can get them
to return calls.