Re: (PM) Disconnects with CT1 3.7.1 on PM3

Tommy Dorsey (td2@elguapo.c-gate.net)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 12:16:53 -0500 (CDT)

You should start by upgrading to ComOS 3.7.2c3 which is available from
ftp://ftp.livingston.com/pub/le/upgrades/
Read the release note first, which are located in the same directory as
the flash.