Re: (PM) Multi-Link Shotgun

Paul C. Diem (pcdiem@FoxValley.net)
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 16:29:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Tommy Dorsey wrote:

> Has anyone gotten Shotgun Technology to work with pm3 ComOs 3.8b15?
> Is there any special set-up needed to enable it, or is it all client side?

We were just playing around with multilink PPP in Windows 95 Dialup
Networking and had no problem getting two channels up. Ping times on the
connection, however, we good and bad. About every other packet showed a
ping time of around 1200ms and the others were around 48ms over a 104K
connection (two 52K lines).

Paul C. Diem
pcdiem@FoxValley.net