Re: (PM) COMOS 3.8b17 observations

Ralf Sauther (pm-users@inka.de)
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:16:33 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, Christian Schmit wrote:

> - Some people which connected without problems before
> (including me) can no longer connect because they receive
> the following error while connecting:
> (The modem negotiation seems not to be the problem)
>
> Under NT4: Remote PPP peer is not responding...
> Under Win95: Could not negotiate a compatible set of protocols....

Right, i have seen this behaviour too on our PM3.

After some hours of dialin-usage the PM3 refused to give a login prompt
after the modem connect was established. Reboot and it worked again for
a while.

Back to .b13, that worked "best" here ... :(

Ralf

--
Ralf Sauther -- rhs@inka.de