RE: (PM) OFF TOPIC - APC

Mike Phillips (mike@coosavalley.net)
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 09:50:54 -0500

We did the following with our SU3000's:

Installed 6' Wiremold strips (6 outlets) on the wall per UPS. Hard wired a
connector on the end of the strip. Connected said strip via the connector to
the UPS. This allows us to have a convienent AC source on the wall above the
bench that is connected to the UPS. Everything is safe, secure and reliable.
Make sure that you limit the total device load to BELOW the rated load of
the UPS though!

Mike

Michael Phillips KF4PFW
Coosa Valley Internet Services