RE: (PM) Hardware failures for PM3??

Daryl Maunder (dmaunder@midnightoil.com.au)
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 21:48:51 +1000

On Saturday, June 20, 1998 7:25 PM, Chad Scott [SMTP:chads@livingston.com]
wrote:
> If a unit has problems, contact support via telephone. They will attempt
> to resolve the problem and will cross-ship you a replacement if needed.

Except in Australia, where according to their price list, it appears you need
to pay the local distributor almost $2000 per year per PM3 maintenence so they
will ship a replacement unit on failure. Mind you, that is better than what
they want in maintenence for a PM2. $735 per year, when I could buy one from
Jake for not much more shipping included!

Daryl