Re: (PM) load balancing

Samudra E Haque (haque@pradeshta.net)
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 09:46:30 +0600 (BGT)

Okay, buying pizzas would have been okay with me, but your friend doesn't
return e-mail messages!! I wrote to him via his e-mail address a few times
now, and no response yet.... the issue was concerning a published patch
mentioned on his web page that dealt with default MTU 1500 instead of 576.

If your friend could be more responsive, most likely he'll find out where
those missing pizzas went :-)

-samudra-