Re: (PM) load balancing

Mike Taylor (taylor@syrinx.jeffnet.org)
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 11:27:59 +0000 ( )

On Fri, 19 Jun 1998, Barry wrote:

> My friend Simon Janes is the author of the Linux EQL driver and is kind of
> bitter about it because no one has ever sent him any money or bought him a
> pizza or anything for making that software available. Just food for
> thought for those of you who rely on it. :)

Well, if he ever gets to this part of the world, I will fill him with all
the pizza and beer he can hold. I'll even let him sleep on my couch.
We have some great micro-breweries around here. (Southern Oregon).

+--ooO-(_)-Ooo--oo0-(_)-0oo--ooO-(_)-Ooo--oo0-(_)-0oo--ooO-(_)-Ooo--+
| mailto:support@friendly.jeffnet.org Voice # 800-876-8797 |
| http://www.jeffnet.org/support/ 541-734-3721 |
| Mike Taylor - JEFFNET Technical Director |