Re: (PM) Stable v.90

Jon Lewis (jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net)
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 00:09:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Jeff Woods wrote:

> Karl, I'm no insider, and have never run a Lucent non-beta version, public
> or not, but from what I read here, Lucent does seem to be mucking around
> with more than just the v.90 and v.34 code here, trying to get WAN cards,
> compression cards, and other non-ESSENTIAL items working.

And while everyone bickers about PM3 support, v.90, and v.34 problems, I
still have fatal bugs in PM2 ComOS that make the BRI interfaces borderline
unusable. I have open tickets and unreturned phone calls to multiple
support people.

WHAT IS THE DEAL AT LUCENT THESE DAYS? Is it time to sell my stock?