Re: (PM) PM2 dial-in/dial-out?

Krzysztof Adamski (kadamski@netsurf.net)
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 23:03:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hi
I have been doing this temporarly, calling from a PM2 with upto 8B's into
a PM3. When it works it's fine, but from time to time the connection just
gets very sluggish, ping time of 3 seconds. I ptraced the traffic and
nothing abnormal. The cure is reseting ALL channels and reestablishing the
connection. The connection can last from 2 days to a week without
problems.