Re: (PM) ISDN BRI problems, anyone want to dial in ?

Tatsuya Kawasaki (tatsuya@giganet.net)
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:59:54 +0900 (JST)

Dear Jason,

After suffering BRI for 1 month, I may be able to solve the problem.

1. "set debug isdn" and what do you get?
2. what isdn-swich type are you using?

regards,

Tatsuya

P.S. which portmaster are you using and ComOS?

TK3197

Business Network Telecom (BNT)
$B%S%8%M%9%M%C%H%o!<%/%F%l%3%`3t<02q<R(B
$B")(B111-0053$B!!El5~ETBfEl6h@uAp66(B3-8-5
31$B;35~%S%k(B6$B3,(B
TEL 03-5687-3945 FAX 03-5687-6009
http://www.giganet.net