Re: (PM) E-petition --- yes or no

Andrew Doolittle (andy@livingston.com)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 18:53:13 -0700

At 04:09 PM 6/16/98 -0500, Larry Vaden wrote:
> [...]
<...>
>So, please vote YES or NO on whether you'd like a Lucent/Livingston
>executive to issue a status report on a weekly or monthly basis in this
>forum or on livingston-announce.

Note that voting on such is quite unlikely to actually make it happen.
Only grunts like Josh, Chad and I actually spew onto the list, though I
assure the upper-muckities do read it.

>Not requiring accountability and responsibility on the part of our vendors
>is more than a step or two towards moving to the sheep farm, IMHO.

I assume this would be a bad thing??

>-
>To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with
>'unsubscribe portmaster-users' in the body of the message.

andy
++++

NOC Advocate andy@livingston.com
Lucent Technologies, Remote Access Business Unit (510)737-2151
4464 Willow Road http://www.livingston.com
Pleasanton, CA 94588 http://www.lucent.com