Re: (PM) Stable v.90

Brian Elfert (brian@citilink.com)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 13:08:08 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Larry Vaden wrote:

> At the risk of annoying a pig while teaching him to sing, what is the
> released version number of the GOOD v.34 code?

3.7.2c3 seems to work just fine for V.34 and K56Flex. We have both Total
Control units and PM3s.

The PM3s actually seem to give faster V.34 connects than the Total
Control stuff.

> Unless told otherwise by a Lucent person of considerable rank, I will assume
> the current v.90 source tree supersedes Lucent's efforts on finalizing the
> v.34 source tree.

The latest K56Flex code with V.34 seems to work just fine, so why would
they fix that? Obviously, the V.90 work broke V.34 somehow, and I'm sure
it'll get fixed before final release.

Brian