Re: (PM) Stable v.90

Larry Vaden (vaden@texoma.net)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 12:24:16 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Stewart <portmstr@hom.net>
To: Larry Vaden <vaden@texoma.net>; Livingston PM-users
<portmaster-users@livingston.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 1998 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: (PM) Stable v.90

|At 02:53 PM 6/15/98 -0500, Larry Vaden claimed...
|>But, Lucent SHOULD FIX what they broke as well as what never worked in
V.34
|>IMMEDIATELY.
|
|You can't be serious.
|
|3.8b15 is exactly what it says it is - BETA software. It appears to me
|there is a terrible lack of understanding about exactly what BETA means.
<snip> </snip>
|Never try to teach a pig to sing - it wastes your time
|and annoys the pig.

At the risk of annoying a pig while teaching him to sing, what is the
released version number of the GOOD v.34 code?

Unless told otherwise by a Lucent person of considerable rank, I will assume
the current v.90 source tree supersedes Lucent's efforts on finalizing the
v.34 source tree.

I thought so, you're annoyed aren't you `[8-))