Re: (PM) ISDN Problems...

Christopher Masto (chris@netmonger.net)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 17:40:43 -0400

On Mon, Jun 15, 1998 at 01:38:11PM -0400, scheb w/pm3's wrote:
> i sat around all weekend, wondering what to do. jumped on the ISDN at home
> and tried to connect. I tried this using "Terminal Window" and then dialed
> and "Welcome to Integrity Online!" (my startup phrase...) and "Login:". I
> could not for the life of me, enter text into that box! now, i dialed a

Don't do a "terminal login". If your ISDN TA is doing PPP conversion,
that won't work. Try logging in using normal PPP.

Also, I've seen this kind of problem with the 3Com Impact IQ, if
memory serves, when trying to use their auto-protocol-detection. Set
it manually to PPP or v.120 and try again, if that's what you're using.

--
	       Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
	Director of Operations, NetMonger Communications, Inc.