Re: (PM) piece of junk

Rick Krug (rick@tcccom.net)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 10:40:37 -0500 (CDT)

The 2514 has two Ethernet ports, and two WAN ports. If you need to
Ethernet ports, I believe the Firewall IRX, which has two Ethernet ports
(but only one WAN port).

The cisco 2500's are not that difficult to confifure, and the
documentation available at cisco's site is very good. The on-line help
also is pretty good. In most cases, configuring an interface can be done
with one or two commands.