Re: (PM) piece of junk

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 18:11:18 -0600

Maybe I'm just strange but 3.8b15 has been running almost rock solid for
almost 50 days on my PM3's with CT1's. The PM3's are great worry-free
pieces of equipment. I can't wait to get rid of ALL ANALOG MODEMS which
cause me headaches much more than the PM3's.

On Thu, Jun 11, 1998 at 03:53:54PM -0000, Mia's Virtual Post Office wrote:
> Michael Alfinito said on 6/11/98 1:24 PM
>
> >That's what the pm 3's are I just thought maybe somebody at lucent should
> >know since there selling a 10, 000 dollar piece of garbage
> >
> Is this for real? Are you on Crack?
>
> jer
>
> Ameritech, Our Link To Disaster
>
> "On a day no different than the one now dawning, Leonardo drew the first
> strokes of the Mona Lisa, Shakespeare wrote the first words of Hamlet, and
> Beethoven began work on his Ninth Symphony." And Windows98 Crashed!
>
> -
> To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with
> 'unsubscribe portmaster-users' in the body of the message.

 - Steve
  - Systems Manager
  - Community Internet Access, Inc.
  - Gallup and Grants, New Mexico