Re: (PM) piece of junk

Rick Krug (rick@tcccom.net)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 16:19:35 -0500 (CDT)

Your comment is full of something, and it isn't shinola.

I have both Total Control and PM3's, and while I have had very few
problems with the PM3's, the Total Control is another story, and I still
see problems with it. The chassis's are noisy, run too hot, and draw more
power than a PM3. I have seen memory leaks on several of the TC
Netservers, which were not helped by software upgrades.

Maybe the grass looks greener on the other side because the marketing
department has spread around so much fertilizer.