Re: (PM) piece of junk

Scott Rothgaber (scott@easley.net)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 17:02:49 -0400

On 11 Jun 98, at 14:49, Dave Cates wrote:

> I saw a post here in this list earilier that was a REALLY good idea.
> Lucent could at least give us weekly updates instead of being hush hush
> and letting little things leak out. This would stop a lot of the bitching
> and let us know the progress instead of having to ask...

This is one of the first things the Army taught me in Primary
Leadership School. Keep the troops up to speed. Aside from the combat
necessities (sp?), it keeps rumors and idle speculation down to a
minimum. I don't care when 3.8 comes out, but I would like to be kept
abreast of its progress.

* *
* Easley Internet Solutions AIM: ExCavSGT *
* Easley, SC USA ICQ: 10722606 *
* http://www.easley.net 864.859.2400 *
* *