(PM) Irony in action (was: piece of junk)

Joe Hartley (jh@metheny.brainiac.com)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 15:03:37 -0400 (EDT)

Michael Alfinito <mike@integrityonline11.com> wrote:
> That's what the pm 3's are I just thought maybe somebody at lucent
> should know since there selling a 10, 000 dollar piece of garbage

I find it ironic that someone at a domain called "integrity online"
should cough this spew instead of _showing_ some integrity and admitting
that he doesn't know a PRI circuit from 2 tin cans and a piece of string!