Re: (PM) Testing Modems

Stephen Zedalis (tintype@exis.net)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 12:39:49 -0400 (EDT)

While we are on the subject... If you telnet into a PM and "attach" to a
port to give the modem at commands, is there any graceful way of
unattaching from the port and returning to the PM command prompt other
than closing down the telnet session and starting a new one (Which can be
a pain if you have to do alot of modems)?

The attach feature is pretty well undocumented and I haven't seen the
answer to this one.