Re: (PM) IRX 211 - filters

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 15:40:42 -0700 (PDT)

On 10 Jun 1998, Mike Roberts wrote:

> How would I block all inbound UDP port 2213 traffic from a particular /24?
> The filter section of the manual is greek to me, an example would go a long
> way to helping me learn this aspect of the equipment.

1 deny bad.ip.block/24 0.0.0.0/0 udp dst 2213

Assuming you meant the destination port is 2213, not the source port.
Apply it as an inbound filter on the interface the traffic will be coming
in through.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>