Re: (PM) v.90 code (fwd)

Al Hopper (al@logical-approach.com)
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 13:47:23 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, MegaZone wrote:

> I've picked Paul to lambast here, since I'm fed up with the whiny tone I've
> seen in recent posts. I'm going to be rather nasty, so if you have sensitive
> eyes just skip this.
.... stuff deleted .....

MZ - I'm glad to see that you are doing OK and that the change of job,
location, food, employer etc. has done you a world of good! Its good to
see you back on form again.

For a while there, I was really worried about you!! :)

Regards,

Al Hopper Logical Approach Inc, Plano, TX. al@logical-approach.com
(972)-379-2133 or (972)-849-5765. Fax 972-379-2134
If you aren't confused, then you simply don't know what's going on!