Re: (PM) PM3 Routing Questions

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 14:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

On 5 Jun 1998, Lanham Rattan wrote:

> I have a router that will proxy private IP's. I want to give certain
> PM3 logins these addresses. I use the Framed-IP-Address = 172.30.0.1
> entry in radius to do this. The machine logged into the PM3 with the
> private IP can see the router but nothing else. Do I need to make the
> PM3 aware of handling other class c addresses besides the one assigned
> for the IP pool? Does anybody have any suggestions?

"Proxy" as in NAT? If the client connected to the PM-3 can get to the NAT
router and the NAT router can get back to them, then it sounds like their
is a problem with the router performing the translation.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>