Re: (PM) USR x2 flashed to v.90 disconnects w/ComOS 3.8b15

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@usacomputers.net)
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 09:48:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Peter R. Wood wrote:

> it to connect to our PortMasters which were upgraded to ComOS 3.8b15, he
> gets disconnected after about 5 minutes of being online. He has an older
> 14.4 modem, which he can use to connect just fine, but his x2->v.90 flash
> upgraded modem gets disconnected.
>
> Any suggestions for a solution? Cc: email to the list and to my personal
> address, Peter.Wood@axom.com.

Take a look at the archives. This is one of many issues with b15. The
next build will address some of them. You other options is to downgrade
to b13 or 3.7.2c3 if you want an offical supported release but you will
lose V.90 support.